If I ran a Mastermind programme for Entrepreneurs/ Business Owners, it would probably be the best in the world…oh but wait! I DO and it IS!
My 4-FT (Finominal Transfiguration) Mastermind is an AMAZINGLY POWERFUL programme that I ripped from my twin brother Tony Robbins (stage name), and made it even BETTER. Like I do.
First things first, I need to clear up a myth about Masterminds. Contrary to popular belief AND Napolean Hill in his book “Think and Grow Rich”, Masterminds are not about every member giving feedback, advice and support for each other, creating a collective mind more powerful than the sum of the individuals. They are a platform for Guru’s like me to show just how great our advice is. We get to trash other peoples ideas and use member’s questions to blow our own petards, name drop, use cheesy sound bites and listen to the magnificence of our own voices.
BTW – it’s impossible to “think and grow rich” – what a plonker. I tried it once. Didn’t work. And that’s what you call “imperical evidence.”
The really really cool thing about my 4-FT Mastermind is the economics. Each member pays a premium to be part of my exclusive group. My punters pay just under 10 large, each. The only thing I have to organise, is a swanky hotel conference room for nine monthly meetings. (It doesn’t actually cost me anything because I don’t pay hotel invoices. I just move to another hotel when they threaten legal action.)
In addition, we are about to get away with my 2014 cohorts to Portugal for a few days, so that the group can admire me some more. This doesn’t cost me a solitary penny because we arrange it so that the punters pay a room rate that includes my room etc. (Result!)
What gets really interesting on these Portugal trips, is that the environment of a swimming pool, palm trees, deck chairs and cheap fizz makes the group go like, all spiritual. It’s like they experience some universal conversion or somefink. They start talking about the universe aligning to make them successful, and this karma suitra feng shoey stuff.
Now don’t get me wrong. I’m not anti-Hindhu or anything. Some of my best friends are Hindhuans. It’s just a little weird when they thank ME for it all. Although the hugging is mmmarvelous when your short. Anyway, that’s why I call it the 4-FT Mastermind – its a mastermind for (4) finominal (F) transfiguration (T). Cool huh?
I know you are really desperate for my for my Mastermind Secrets. Normally the retail price on these secrets is upwards of $20k. Today though, I’m not charging you $2k, not even $2. Today they’re FREE!
So here they are. Hold on to your delicates ‘cos these SECRETS are going to ROCK your world:
1. Pick yourself a cool name for the group, like 4-FT. Do NOT use “Housewives of Beverley Hills” or “The Entrepreneurs Circle” because they sound like Porn films. These titles will just attract hundreds of jerks on their way to blindness.
2. Really go-to-town on the power words that sell. Talk about the POWER of the Mastermind, the BREAKTHROUGHS, the SECRETS and the FINOMINAL results in any marketing material.
3. Never reveal what is actually in the Programme. Firstly, you can then wing it without anyone noticing, and secondly, it adds to the mystery and secrecy which punters love.
4. Only make it accessible to the UNinquisitive people, who can find the cash up front. Smart asses are never welcome in my experience.
5. Only put people in the Hot Seat who will talk about problems you can solve.
6. Always leave the most difficult issues to last so that you can always suggest leaving them for another day
7. Never let the group take over. YOU are the Mastermind.
8. Always get Testimonials after the drinks and weird universe stuff.
9. Post on Facebook about what AMAZING transfigurations took place. Include pictures of lots of scribbles on Flipcharts (you can get these off Google Images), and members sat around tables in the restaurant with the caption “Bet YOU wish you were here.”
10. When you get back home, always complain about how stressful it was being “on stage” 24×7 to ensure maximum sycophancy.
There you have it. A Mastermind created by a Mastermind. 🙂
As always, let me know how you get on with my fabulous advice.